Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

P90X :Round 2: COMPLETED Final Day

BE SURE TO VOTE FOR ME IN THE 2009 SPRING QUARTERLY MILLION DOLLAR BODY GAME! IWANT TO HELP AND CONTINUE TO MOTIVATE AND INSPIRE MORE PEOPLETHANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

http://teambeachbody.com/connect/mdb-quarterly-vote



I have finished my 180 days of P90X WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

:D:D:D:D:D:D: yay work out today was AWESOME!!!!! just chilled and relaxed today as well.

here my update picture.



suck part about itis that i had more pictures but accidentally deleted it only had one :(



i will be Starting Insanity here please follow

http://anthonylesinsanityjourney.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Just read through your whole blog! You are truly inspiring. I have been working on the 30 day shred and once that is over I want to get the p90x. I won't have the same kind of results due to me being a girl...but results non the less. Keep up the good work and I hope something great comes along for in the job area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your results are inspiring. I just started and I was reading your earlier posts, what kind of protein shake/recovery drink/other supplements do you use and recommend? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Im on pase 2 of p90x. I was wondering if there is anyway I could contact you. I have questions about how you achieved your results. Your blogs inspire me very much and I would like to know more about the things you ate and such. you can reach me at "lightningblazeco@gmail.com" , thanks. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anthony, awesome transformation! I just started P90X Lean and am totally pumped after seeing your before and after pictures (for round 1 and 2!) I am determined to stick with the program, kick some a** and take some names. My page is over at http://elyseonlife.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out. Again, great job dude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank everyone for your kind comment. i will be doing round 3 of P90X :D this blog will stay day to day updated :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Anthony! I'll be completing Phase 1 soon... and loving it. Also really having fun finding other P90X enthusiasts. I will be tuning in regularly... eager to read about your third time through this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Adam, Congrats on your first round being finished! are you going for round 2? or going on to insanity? or something else? For me after P90X round 3. i will be doing a P90X/insanity hybrid i started a while back but had stop due to life issues. :(

    ReplyDelete