Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 3, Week 12 COMPLETED

ok i feel like my motivations getting drained and im loosing my crzy intensity.. i need to separate myself from what is it that taking away my determination. dam.. whats wrong with me, seems like its taking its toll on me for a while now. done today workout, but need to force myself to do it hardecore. it dissapointing. Im going to try and kick myself back tomarrow. wish me luck. hope you guys are still bringing it!!!

Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 7.5% (11 grams)
Protein - 38.2% (123 grams)
Carbohydrates - 54.2% (174 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,254

No comments:

Post a Comment