Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 5, Week 9 COMPLETED

Alsomost there to the finish line!!! been so busy working on the costume to go do some kindness of my own heart charity work! makes me so happy to see not only my nephews smile andhave there friends go crazy, but child that are in need to special care, homeless kids and kid at the childrens hospital smile. make it all worth while. Noting more i can say thatcan describe the warmth in my heart when the see a Superhero come to see them when there sick, no hope of anything until they see me. Seeing the smile is priceless... So much work to do and so little time. Though i dont have a job i make use of my time and help others. Ok as for working out, went pretty well seem like i lost some steam, but still managed to push harder in every move!!


Anyways...


Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 26.6% (45 grams)
Protein - 18.1% (69 grams)
Carbohydrates - 55.3% (211 grams) "fruits and veggies "also a couple of slice of pizza" yeah i cheated :) only for today.
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,492

Daily grade A

No comments:

Post a Comment