Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 4, Week 9 COMPLETED

More progress in working out the kinks of the costume and push play today. Seems like its harder to focus when so many thing in your life doesn't go to well when you try to make it better not only for yourself but for other too. well still here hoping to not loose motivation and keep pushing harder! Work out today was intense! but doesn't seem like i pushed myself hard. :( tomorrow will be different. Remember to log in to WOWY and work out with me! if you want to add me to WOW goto details below

ADD ME TO BeachBody WOWY
Anthony Le
Anthony_q_le@hotmail.com

hope to see you soon and kleep each other motivated!!! also check out mysuccess story if you havent done so far!! :D

sorry about the llong thing

on to the good stuff!!

daily nutrition and daily grade


Fat - 12.0% (17 grams)
Protein - 46.2% (164 grams)
Carbohydrates - 44.9% (139 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,236

Daily grade

A

1 comment:

  1. Master Le...I NEED your help....I am losing it all...I just received the p 90 x and I need some guidance...A jump start. I was once called Superman on the track... now im called Fat man...I gotta do this.... PLEASE CONTACT ME....
    laworder41@gmail.com or laworder41@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete