Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 4, Week 11 COMPLETED

today was such a drag....somuch stress and drama it sucks. Workout today was a bummer as well. too much on my mind to even push hard. I need to find a job but no where is hiring. bill are piling up on me and i hate asking my family for help. i need to get into being a beachbody coach. hopefully it can help me get on my feet again. i hate being in a rut and got to focus. im sorry of i might not update for a while need to get bills paid but hard to get money now a days.


Daily Nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 3.7% (5 grams)
Protein - 55.6% (163 grams)
Carbohydrates - 40.8% (140 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Daily Grade

A

No comments:

Post a Comment