Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 6 Week 13 Final Day

Today is my last day of P90X round 2. man... so much hardship and so much struggle! i made it to the end of my Second round and i admit i wish i could of push myself harder, and not let stress get to me. I will be starting Insanity pretty soon once i get my hand on it. Todays work out was totally hardcore, to the point i could not get off the ground. i ws so exhausted i just wanted to sleep on the ground lol. i need a camera to take pictures for my day 180. will post update pictures tomorrow.


Daily nutrition and daily grade.

Fat - 20.8% (33 grams)
Protein - 33.0% (117 grams)
Carbohydrates - 46.2% (163 grams) "mostly fruits and veggies :D"
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,290

Daily grade A-

No comments:

Post a Comment