Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 1 Final Week 13





heres some photo shoot of me my friend done.

Final week of P90X for me, cant wait to finish!! finally got one of my bills paid off but suck thing is that it going to be due again in about 3 days :(. dam...... Somtime i done even have money to even get gas and that sad. oh man i need to kick my but in gear tomorrow


Daily nutrition and daily grade


Fat - 23.1% (35 grams) "love flax seed XD"
Protein - 40.8% (141 grams)
Carbohydrates - 36.2% (125 grams) "again mmm OAT MEAL!!"
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,246

Daily grade A

as always

BRING IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment