Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 2, Week 9 COMPLETED

The workout today was awesome i pushed my self harder and harder!! only thing that still gets me down is the stress of life little drama stuff. but working out is my stress relief. oh well hopefully things get better. I found out a better protein/meal replacement bar! Its call Big100, and my favorite flavor is Caramel appel crisp. has 400 calories and alot of vitamins and minerals as well as 32gras of protein. i only eat this is i have no option to cook or get a protein shake. Goota go buy some more protein.:( running out.


Daily Nutrtion and daily grade


Fat - 5.5% (8 grams)
Protein - 62.0% (197 grams)
Carbohydrates - 32.5% (111 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,249

Grade A

No comments:

Post a Comment