Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 5 Final Week 13

I need to get some more money for Whey Protein. This suck, i cant afford the things i use to get, i haveto settle with cheaper brands :( todays work out was ok, should of pushed harder!!


Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 29.2% (17 grams)
Protein - 65.1% (175 grams)
Carbohydrates - 45.8% (86 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,264

Daily grade A

2 comments:

  1. You say that you never have any energy after your workouts....that's likely due to your ridiculously low caloric intake. I'm in my first time through P90X, week 9. I'm consistently getting about 50% carbs, 30% protein, and 20% fat. However, 1200 calories sets your body into starvation mode, and you retain as many calories as possible to prevent major organ system failure. Granted, your body fat percentage is likely ridiculously low as well. I, on the other hand, get 2500-3000 calories, have energy to last me the day, and am also getting incredible results. Just an idea to help you move forward, since I can tell you're pretty into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only reason i dont have that much energy/strength is because i push my self REALLY hard. harder than my mind capacity it think i can.

    ReplyDelete