Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

P90X Rest "Wisdom Tooth removal all 4 of them :("

well today/yesterday i got my all 4 of my wisdom tooth removed. it hurt like a bitch and still hard to eat solid foods. Trying not to eat ice, cream or milk shakes like all other people do when they get theirs removed. I had a protein shake, and slept for most of the day with some pain killers. Still keeping my diet clean, hopefully...

Daily nutrition and grade

Fat - 6.5% (7 grams)
Protein - 47.4% (112 grams)
Carbohydrates - 46.1% (109 grams) "mostly from soup"
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 957

grade A

-----------------------------------------------------
Update Wisdom tooth removal

well I'm still up 2:52am going to get some sleep after this post. the dentist said that i was OK to start working out again after 24hrs. So calling just in case again to make sure. If all is go I'm doing legs and back. and doing yoga on my rest day to chatch up. Hopefully i can work out cross your fingers


they lost one of the tooths

No comments:

Post a Comment