Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

P90X Day 6, week 11 Completed


well sry for the late update, right now is Kenpo X! going to re-do the Shoulders and arms again "feel like i need to BRING IT! since i have my motivation back". Then right after i will do AR-X 2x.

Workout's done

-Kenpo X
-Shoulder's and arm "right after Kenpo X"
-Ab Ripper X " 2x, right after another"

Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 5.5% (8 grams)
Protein - 32.0% (101 grams)
Carbohydrates - 62.5% (197 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%


Total Calories Consumed 1,249

Grade A


"update info"
Done all the workouts even the bonus rounds. Never thought i love the AR-X pain XD"

Psycho Doubles for Week 12 "yes I'm crazy" this is the final week of bust a$$ so might as well go crazy! mmmm... deliciousness haha I'm glad my motivations back, and thanks for everyone's concerns and support. i very much appropriate it A LOT! also went to Walmart and got some body fortress whey protein, yeah i know its cheap but need to get my protein on.

No comments:

Post a Comment