Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

P90X Day 6, week 10 Completed "PSYCHO DOUBLE"

Today Kenpo X and i still love how much i sweat from this. they way i push hard is i imagine if my family members were in trouble and I'm beating up a bunch of thug/killers. Yeah it sound dorky but it helps me push hard as hell, because i love my family, everyone of them. Everything is awesome and loving the hard ass work i done this whole week, planning to do Stretch x or just rest, since i put myself ion over drive this week. whew!!! ... anyways


Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 12.7% (18 grams)
Protein - 41.1% (129 grams)
Carbohydrates - 46.2% (145 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,255

Daily grade A- lol heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment