Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

P90x Day 2 week 9 Completed

Plyo completed, dam... i sweat like a river haha, i push so hard and it was awesome! My brother came and done it with me even though he's sick. It make sme happy to know that he still kicking it and doing it. I done some extra work out in the morning and some push up during plyo. Also a s very MAJOR INFO UPDATE!!! I will be getting all 4!! of my Wisdom tooth pulled on the 12 of March :(. SO im gonna push very hard until then. Once i get off recovery from the extraction i will start over from day 1 of phase 3. :D anyways here's my daily nutrition and daily grade.


I also had a somewhat of a cheat meal "Famous Dave's BBQ"
it was Grilled chicken "no skin" and beef shank with beans. i was kinda worries even though i ate it. but it did not even go over my calorie intake. i was very surprised hehe.

Fat - 11.2% (17 grams)
Protein - 59.7% (207 grams)
Carbohydrates - 29.1% (101 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,370

Grade A

i'm very speechless.....

wish me luck on my 4 wisdom tooth extraction "MARCH 12th 2009" :(

No comments:

Post a Comment