Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

P90x Day 5, week 9 Completed

Yeah... i know i just got my wisdom tooth pulled and still recovering. you think im crazy but haha maybe a lot :D Yet i did not want to succumb to the norm of post-tooth removal. Ice cream, mac n cheese, and milk shakes bullshit. i couldn't take the thought of being lazy and just laying in bed and doing nothing. So i decided to do P90x heheh. All i had yesterday was some brown rice soup with poach egg. Today was pretty much the same ate some all natural grits with some chopped lean pork. I missed yoga X yesterday but will continue to do it on my rest day. I will be doing Leg's and back and AR-X again today to jump back in gear. Since my body more healthier and recover faster. i was worried about bleeding and the most fear "Dry socket". I did not bleed just breath extra calmly and push hard, but not that hard. I'd sad it was about 70%-75% Bringing it. This time i will push harder like always and not fear of it bleeding. anyways

Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 12.6% (17 grams)
Protein - 56.3% (173 grams)
Carbohydrates - 31.1% (96 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,239

No comments:

Post a Comment