Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

P90x Day 7, week 9 Completed "no rest but catch up"

so this is the day i done Yoga X since i missed it. I'm happy thought wish i could of pushed harder but couldn't. Since i had my wisdom tooth pulled all 4 of them. i rather not get a dry socket. Monday will be the day where taking it easy ends and i will push harder, and I'm going to do AR-X 2 times. maybe the work out again twice. i need to keen my diet and tweak it some more. hope everyone doing great! wont take updates until day 90 has been reached :D


Fat - 13.2% (25 grams)
Protein - 61.6% (262 grams)
Carbohydrates - 24.0% (102 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 1.2%

Total Calories Consumed 1,701 " mostly from cereal/oatmeal"

Grade A











No comments:

Post a Comment