Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

P90X Day 4, week 10 Completed "PSYCHO DOUBLES"

Dam... wouldn't have it any other way. I can now do the Wheel instead of the bridge haha. not yet put a leg up yet in wheel. but getting close hahah. I love to sweat and stretch. Today was a very relaxing day, went to a spa with my older sister, and had a message from head to toe. It was awesome and well awesome haha lol anyways daily grade and nutrition.

Fat - 10.1% (14 grams)
Protein - 34.7% (109 grams)
Carbohydrates - 55.2% (173 grams) "mostly Fruits and veggies"
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,240

Daily Grade A

No comments:

Post a Comment