Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

P90X Day 3, week 11 Completed

today i moved all my workout things from the living room to the basement where i reside. I push as hard as i could, doing extra rep, and extra set until failure. Done AR-X and this time i struggled. Too many things running in my mind that destroying my concentration and motivation. I still pushed hard, and i completed it today. i did not do plyo yesterday, and spent the night at my older sisters house to get away from the stress. it help and relieved the thoughts, but still came back harder when i cam back home. Anyways enough rambling, things will be different tomorrow YOGA X! "March 26, 2009". I WILL BRING IT AND NOTHING LESS! P90X RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily Nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 13.9% (19 grams)
Protein - 56.2% (172 grams)
Carbohydrates - 29.9% (92 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,210

Daily Grade A-

---------------P90x Picture timeline----------------





1 comment:

  1. Haha, you want motivation? Your first month looks like the biggest change. I'm surprised at the change at such a short time. Then after that, you seem to be tightening things up. I guess you shouldn't get discouraged at this point when you don't see much change. You are reaching a point of diminishing returns. Just keep at it. You're almost done. I'm impressed.

    I just started my second phase and have no where near the results you have. I guess because I eat a little more and my weekends are not great.

    ReplyDelete