Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Friday, March 27, 2009

P90X Day 5, week 11 Completed

i started the workout very early than usual. I started at 3:40am MT, and finished at 4:26am MT i added come Congdon Curls, and some standard push ups. I Murdered it today! i feel like a million bucks! well i wish hahah. but yeah i think i got my motivation back. Thanks to everyone for there comments that kept me going. i going to do some AR-X again later today but going to catch some ZzZzZ... more updates later. will update once the end of the day hits.

Daily nutrition and grade

Fat - 15.4% (22 grams)
Protein - 29.5% (96 grams)
Carbohydrates - 55.0% (178 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%


Total Calories Consumed 1,270

Grade -A

"update so i done extra AR-X and some different styles of push ups."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ant man, I think all those back to back to back "doubles" is what did you in. Just look at your poll most people agree. Nothing wrong with doubles but man you were on fire. Gotta figure sooner or later your going to hit the wall. Great to see you recovered and are back on fire!!!

    ReplyDelete