Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Friday, March 20, 2009

P90X Day 5, week 10 Completed "PSYCHO DOUBLES"

Today was a drag, so busy and tired. Got home around 9:58pm, Drink protein drink and started Legs & back again. AR-X kicked my ass this time. I felt the second time wasn't pushed hard enough. I maybe do some more extra workout later tonight. diet today was a bit off but not as a cheat. had a small piece of white french bread with padtay on it. All in all my diet was 99.8%

Daily nutrition and daily grade.

Fat - 9.0% (12 grams)
Protein - 51.8% (160 grams)
Carbohydrates - 39.3% (121 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,239


Daily grade A

well that all i have to report today. T.G.I.F Have a fun Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment