Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

P90X Day 1, week 10 Completed "PSYCHO DOUBLES"

Well today was awesome, just been distracted by a lot of empty promises by someone and it pissed me off. I now know not to look up to that person no more.... Anyways with random rants. I done the work out today in the morning and finished again for my second round 10 minutes ago. I push hard both times, and loved it. i actually sweated harder the second time then the first. That includes AR-X 2x. any who, daily nutrition and daily grade.


Daily nutrition and grade

Fat - 22.9% (34 grams)
Protein - 53.4% (180 grams)
Carbohydrates - 23.6% (80 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,351

Grade A

No comments:

Post a Comment