Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 5, Week 6 COMPLETED

Legs and back, and ARX WOW hahah love love love it!!! My dinky calves heheh I went to a wedding which was one of my high school buddy, she was always neck and neck with academics at school fighting for student of the week, month, quarter. it was fun. Im so happy for her. I saw many other friends that went to the school as well. Alot of them did not noticed it was me until they really looked. lol Every single one of them was in shock and awe on how i looked. They commented on how GOOD i looked and sexy too. NO LIE hehehe. So i decided to finally have a cheat day, i had some mixed drinks and some wedding cake lol. I Then decided to dance it all off haha. I was like a Dancing machine! everyone there keep telling me i was a really good dancer."to me i don't think i am" ok ok on with the goodie stuffah


Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 12.7% (9 grams)
Protein - 63.9% (168 grams)
Carbohydrates - 23.4% (87 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,247

Daily Grade

A

No comments:

Post a Comment