Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 5, Week 5 COMPLETED

well, still stressed out and my lower back is finally feeling a bit better. i had to really modify ply and try not to push so much pressure on my lower back. Still got my HR up in my zone. Life is very precious no matter how hard it gets. The path we pave to create new road, and choices we make in life what makes us who we are today. Im still pushing play even though time are at it worst for me. I'm talking about overall/general. i don't want to get into detail, but no matter what happens in life i know i can make it. i been a victim of so many car accident from 1 major one. Being a semi that ran and crushed my side of the car "passenger" and 2-3 inches before it killed me. i made it out so many time of near death experience. I feel like i know I'm mean for something greater, something more. So in these near death experience opened my eyes to share my life happiness with everyone, from doing charity and going to the children's hospital as IRONMAN :D, helping cleaning up the community, to now helping others get on there path to greatness in being overall healthy. I will continue and will strive to be the change i want to see in the world. Sorry for the randomness of the blog and sorry for the late update :)

Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 29.2% (17 grams)
Protein - 65.1% (175 grams)
Carbohydrates - 45.8% (86 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,264

Daily grade A

2 comments:

  1. You must have got some more protein powder! Good job keeping this thing going. Life is hard but worth it if you try to make it better. I'm off to that nutrition store I will not name and get some more IsoPure! Thanks again for all the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pat9198! yeah my protein supply is running low,but can buy any since no money and alot of bills to pay :(. KEEP CRUSHING PLAY!

    ReplyDelete