Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 3, Week 6 COMPLETED

My stress levels are going away, THANK GOD.... so much drama i dont need, CRUSHED play today and pushed myself harder. Feel the burn baby! i love the yummyness of it. ARX was .... let just say AWESOME!!! i think i need to tweak my diet a lot more strict so i can confuse my body more. Hmmm i goto do some more research. Hope everyone still CRUSHING IT!! BRING IT!!!



Daily Nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 3.7% (5 grams)
Protein - 50.6% (159 grams)
Carbohydrates - 45.8% (143 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,237

Daily Grade

A

No comments:

Post a Comment