Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 1, Week 3 COMPLETED "PSYCHO DOUBLES"

Completed!! i think i done over 698 Ab/core moves XD i love it!!!! Just so excited still for when insanity comes out!!! i want it to destroy me as much as possible, well in a good way :D Still loving P90X. My brother came over and completed it as well. So busy and need to finish up on a couple of things. Man i been on overhaul for about X10. But i love it and still have time to PUSH PLAY or i mean CRUSH PLAY!!! No EXCUSES from anyone :D Oh man cant wait to do some plyo tomorrow doubles oh my... heheh delicious!! hope everyone else is still kickin and screaming for more!! I think it might be time to weak my diet so that i can gain more skin tearing muscles. well not that scary lol. i don't know just yet still want to get my eight pack like Carl D. C.E.O of beachbody!

Anyways

Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 12.8% (18 grams)
Protein - 42.8% (133 grams)
Carbohydrates - 44.4% (139 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,234


Daily grade A-

2 comments:

  1. Eating only 1200-1300 calories a day while doing P90X Doubles (Classic or Lean as well) is MUCH to little. Up your calories dude, seriously...

    My guess is you should be eating around 2000 calories MINIMUM...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol im doing great at it, remember everyone body decompisition is different. im getting really great results and im not going to change it. :D thank for your concerns though :D

    ReplyDelete