Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 6, Week 5 COMPLETED




My back feels a lot better, pushed it a bit harder, but not that harder. Maybe 30% more from 60%. Still feel the back pain here and there. Still brought it and loving it! No matter how bad life get and or injuries, i still push play and CRUSH IT!! today i saw my MDB "million dollar body game video for April 2009 $1000" that boosted my motivation a lot more, and gain more determination to crush all the remaining workout. I done Ab ripper X 2 times just to jump start things again. it love it feeling the burn and wanted more. lol couldn't get off the ground after 30 minutes heheheh. anyways


Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 17.4% (24 grams)
Protein - 28.2% (88 grams)
Carbohydrates - 54.5% (170 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,246

Daily Grade A-

No comments:

Post a Comment