Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Friday, May 22, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 3, Week 5 COMPLETED

being stubborn as i am, i refuse to give up. I done the workout and AR-X. lighten up on my usual weights. AR-X hurt, and still pushed myself hard but not to the point of further injuries. sigh..... NO EXCUSES! will continue to push play. now time for some sleep...



Daily nutrition and daily grade


Fat - 20.3% (27 grams)
Protein - 31.4% (95 grams)
Carbohydrates - 48.2% (146 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,162

Daily Grade

A-

No comments:

Post a Comment