Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 1, Week 5 COMPLETED

i push play today... Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Ab ripper X. I'm pretty stressed out and i know for a fact i did not push as hard as i should. The reason is that i took my mom to the doctor today. Made me realized how much life tends to throw a wrench in it. My dad still getting better but at the same time going downhill. My dad "diabetic" is very skinny and at the age where he shouldn't be working anymore.... Same goes for my mom. I been busting my ass off to help improve there health and longevity. Working almost 12hours a day, and helping my mom and dad as much as i can. It just seem like my efforts are in vein, like someone is standing there laughing at me. I know a lot of people who don't cherish something until its gone. well FUCK that, I'm not going to sit back and do nothing. I'm giving it my all to my mom and dad. I love my mom and dad, and money comes and goes, but you only have 1 mom and dad. So most of the money i make from work goes into paying things and trying to figure out better way to improve there health like medicine. It just so stressful. I'm running myself to the ground and i wish money wasn't an issue. I will continue to push hard and help my mom and dad. I will also help myself by pushing play. If i could only give 10 to 20 or maybe more years of my life to my mom and dad i would.... This goes out to everyone, love your mom and dad, because no one will ever love you the same way as your mom and dad... Cherish them, appreciate them, tell them you love them. It's never to late to say things like that. I need to keep my head up high and push forward. I'm still pretty stressed but I'll make it. sorry for the long ass blog.....

Daily Nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 13.5% (19 grams)
Protein - 44.2% (141 grams)
Carbohydrates - 42.3% (135 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,232

Daily Grade

A

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog. You are a great inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey. I just completed week 2 of P90X (round 1). It helps to look back on your early days and see your progression. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete