Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

P90x Day 6 week 7 Completed

Kenpo X today was awesome! i push harder to work off the extra i ate yesterday. My THR "Target Heart rate" is 140-160 BMP, I kept it at around 178-185 BMP at 90% at the max was at 190 BMP. I worked at my sister tanning saloon all day today and added some work out while i was there. Some ab workout, and cardio as well. Then when i got home thats where more caloires were burned heheh :D


Daily Nutrition and grade

Fat - 20.3% (33 grams)
Protein - 39.4% (143 grams)
Carbohydrates - 40.3% (146 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,409

Grade A-

I feel like I'm slipping on my nutrition, i will put myself in check and be a lot more strict on my nutrition. Hope you guys are doing good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment