Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

P90X day 3 week 6 Complete

i just love doing biceps and back. makes me so pumped and feels like my muscle is about to go crazy big. Today i decided to move on to Phase 2 nutrition after finally getting it right. Phase 1 was 50% Protein, 30% Carbs, and 20% fats. Phase 2 is 40% Protein, 40% Carbs, 20% Fats. Phase 3 is 20% Protein, 60% Carbs, and 20% fats. I might be wrong on the phase 3 but I'll make sure when the time comes. Since my body is running out of energy faster "sign to let me know to move on to phase 2 nutrition" and that's why i moving on to Phase 2 Nutrition plan :D. Today's work out was awesome! i pushed harder done more set and reps, but keeping it around the building muscle and not towards the leaning which is around 12-15 reps. i stay around 8-10 reps.


Here's is my daily nutrition grade and report.

Fat - 16.2% (35 grams)
Protein - 45.3% (218 grams)
Carbohydrates - 38.5% (186 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,904
recommended intake 1,908 calories "i fall short by 4 :D not bad"

Daily Grade A-

Im still pushing hard and cant wait to do some Yoga X tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment