Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Friday, February 20, 2009

P90X day 5 week 6 Completed

Daily Nutrition Grade A-

Fat - 19.9% (41 grams)
Protein - 40.4% (186 grams)
Carbohydrates - 39.7% (182 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

pretty close to the

Phase 2: Energy Booster

40% Protein
40% Carb's
20% Fats

Today i done extra sets and reps and kicked ass pretty much hahaha. I so addicted to the mirror now. heheh cant wait for Kenpo X tomorrow!!! Need to buy more whey protein.


"update info"
I decided to do some more bicep curls, different types of push ups and more crunches and ab routines. Done "Legs and back" again with my older brother, since i done it in the early morning. Still cant wait to do Kenpo X!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment