Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Friday, February 13, 2009

P90X day 5 week 5 Completed

P90X Week 5 day 5 COMPLETED loved it! Im still proud of myself still for making right choices in what i eat. I pass so many junk foods and i only had 3 dollars to spend. went to Alberstons and found some Albacore tuna for $1.59 then on my way home and saw a 7-11 on the way, and i went in. i found some celery and carrot sticks for about $1.69. so im eating that right now and man... it so goood!!! all that only 200 calories and so good for you heheh. cant wait for kenpo x tomorrow :D


My total grade today is B+
Total Calories Consumed 1,746

Fat - 12.5% (25 grams) "low but all in good healthy fats"
Protein - 52.5% (234 grams) "whooo over 50% :)"
Carbohydrates - 35.0% (156 grams) still pretty good too"
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

No comments:

Post a Comment