Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

P90x Day 2 week 7 Completed

Today Plo X was great i sweat like a mule on a hot day farming hahah. Doing the extra workout yesterday kicked my ass and feel so sore but i love it so much:D i still push hard like i always do and keeping my diet very strict. Even though I'm have a lot of stress "things to pay off" i deliver my own pain, and forget the rest. today i done some extra push up and decline push up "the delicious hard one too" and some bicep work outs.

Fat - 23.5% (38 grams)
Protein - 42.5% (153 grams)
Carbohydrates - 31.3% (112 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 2.7%

Total Calories Consumed 1,436
went over by 236 Cals "mostly from the whey protein."


Daily grade A

Cant wait to push play tomarrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment