Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

P90x Day 4 week 7 Completed

it was great still thinking of doing it again to help myself to more flexibility. There just so much thing in life that pisses me off. When you try to help someone and they just sabotage it for themselves. It angers me when someone does it to soemone else. "random rant" Sorry for that. Well i been doing great on my diet as well, but still need to cut my caloric intake some more :D I know it sound crazy but i try :D

Daily nutrition and grade

Fat - 23.0% (35 grams)
Protein - 51.8% (179 grams)
Carbohydrates - 23.8% (82 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 1.4%

Total Calories Consumed 1,382


Pretty dam close

Cant wait dto do some Legs and back tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment