Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

P90X day 2 week 6 Completed

Plyo was so much fun and my diet was so and so. Still so much stress in my life. but dealing my own pain hehehe. Today my older brother done the workout with me. I was in a better mood and push much harder. My THR "target heart rate" is 140-150BPM, i was around 168-170BPM at 92% at the highest. i did not push pause so much this time, only 3 times "bathroom, pushed too hard, and or water". When i paused i did 20 standard push ups and 10 diamond push ups. Then jumped right back in it. daily nutrition

Total Calories Consumed 1,915
Fat - 13.4% (29 grams)
Protein - 40.2% (196 grams)
Carbohydrates - 46.4% (226 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Daily Grade A-
*protein should of been higher :D
-Since i gained more muscle mass I'm back at 151lbls
so i had to modify my caloric intake :D

No comments:

Post a Comment