Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

P90X Day 6 week 6 Completed

Whew.... Kenpo x still love it, it was tiring and push hard. Only thing that sucks is when your working out and someone cooks and smokes of "bacon enters you lungs" to me it gross now. and it prevented me pushing at the hardest. but i opened up all the windows and doors and continued to my work out. It was like having asthma trying to breath in that smoke. I still got it done and pushed hard. Im happy today is Day 42 of P90x. I have another 18 day until Day 60 for another update photo! :D im still pushing hard, i'd say twice as hard for better results.

heres my daily nutrition and grade

Total Calories Consumed 1,586

Fat - 16.9% (31 grams)
Protein - 37.1% (152 grams)
Carbohydrates - 46.0% (189 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Got pretty close to
40% Protein
40% Carbs
20% Fats

Grade for today was A

No comments:

Post a Comment