Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

P90X day 6, week 4 REDO!!!

yesterday i decided to go out and have fun. I screwed up my diet for that day. my daily goal was to stay at Phase 1 level 1, but since i was phase 1 level 2. level 1 is about 1,800 calories a day, why my level 2 was suppose to be 2,412. Last night i wrote everything down even when i was drunk just to estimate how much i ate. Using http://caloriecount.about.com i was able to calculate how bad it was. I ate 2,442 that's about 30 calories over my recommended. I been eating around 1910, and that would be 532 over. most of my reports are at c or c-. Today it will all change and no more bad choices. hehhe only bad choices was beers, and lots of it last night and 3 pieces of fried chicken. i feel like it was just a break from this work out, but not really. today i will be punishing myself with a more work out to burn the excess calories and fat. i will be doing Kenpo X, Cardio X and then Ab ripper x. today was suppose to be rest i dont think so lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment