Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

P90X day 4 week 6 Completed

Yoga X was so fun and i broke alot of sweat. My sister in law did it with me and push hard as well. My diet is doing great but trying to adjust to the 40% thingie. Tomorrow will be legs and back yay! Trying to get more veggies in my diet and fruits and more flax seeds.


here's my daily nutrition info and grade

Total Calories Consumed 1,404 "fell short by 504"

Fat - 10.9% (18 grams)
Protein - 40.9% (149 grams)
Carbohydrates - 48.2% (175 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Daily grade is A "YAY SWEET!"

No comments:

Post a Comment