Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

P90X day 2 week 5 Completed

plyo today was awesome! i don't 30 minutes of cardio before i done plyo. When i was finished jumped right to ply then cardio again for 10 minutes. When i say cardio i mean H.I.I.T "High intensity intrival training". i was sweating like a leak in a faucet. hahah another great way to bring it :D My abs are still sore but i managed to keep pushing. Still a long road to go, and loving every step i take.

oh yeah my daily nutrition

Fat - 10.3% (18 grams)
Protein - 38.1% (149 grams) "should of been higher"
Carbohydrates - 51.7% (202 grams) "OMG"
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

-------------------------------------------------------------
Recap of Past me



9-17-07....... 194lbls The fat person that will never come back.



















Day 1 P90x, 01-12-09 162lbls eww like a tub of lard






















149lbls Day 29 P90x, 02-10-2009 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment