Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Friday, January 13, 2012

been awhile! but im back in action!

so i been busy with life and hadn't have time to post like i use to. now im back, recently fell off of the wagon for about a year. Life issues and crazy stuff got in the way and discouraged me. I started doing P90X again in Oct 3 2011.

i let myself go and had to once again stop the madness.

here's a recent pic


My day 90 picture, picture was taken after i ate so meeh! also and yes I tanned a little, and I grew my hair out more enjoy lol

i then took a week off from working to get commission done and errands as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment