Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Insanity Day 22 Completed w/ "NEW" Nutrition Info

Today was hardcore!, completed original insanity workout. Then went to a local rec center for the extra workouts. Extra workout included P90X and insanity moves. Blasted my glute's and quads. i also switch up my nutrition for today increasing my protein in take and a bit more carbs. mainly fruits and veggies, the fat ratio is almost spot on!! kick ass!! below is a pic of me done working out. felt swollen and you can see the result so far of me add more lean mass.





Daily tipyou can never have too much protein in your diet. also that goes for fruits and veggies!


Daily nutrition and daily grade




Almost half way done! will post update result pictures next test fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment