Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Insanity Day 11 Completed w/ Nutrition Info

Hey everyone! hope you had an awesome day today! Today i wanted to try something different. i switched out cardio recovery for Insane ab's. Insane abs was freaking fun and worked out my core and lower abs alot.

Today wasent soo bad, my nutrition need to be tweaked a bit more. its been like a roller coaster and its hindering my progress a bit. tomorrow it should be alot better with lesser carbs and fat ratio.

going to dig deeper tomorrow!!! >:)

Daily tip: always engage your core when you do a workout move. never skip the cool down or warm up just to finish.

Daily nutrition and daily grade

No comments:

Post a Comment