Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Insanity Day 12 Completed w/ Nutrition Info

Brand new day, i decided to switch out my work out again. From Cardio power to Upper body weight training and cardio Ab's. it was intense, and loved every minute of it! felt yesterdays work out today!

i guess i'm doing something right lol, i have increase my caloric intake for just today with higher carbs to throw off/confuse my body with nutrition. It worked before and goto crush it out and get better results then my round of P90X.

Daily tip: Drinking 8oz of grapefruit juice at least 3-6 times a day help boost metabolism to burn extra fat. study's have shown proof of it. google it :D

today's nomage!

during workouts
-8oz water with Emergen-C 1000mg Vitamin C packet

after workout
-2 scoops of 27g whey protein
-yummy apple

later today lunch/dinner
-egg whites
-brown rice
-broccoli
-grilled chicken breast
-potato's

Daily nutrition and daily grade

1 comment:

  1. dude your my inspiration and man ill been following your blog. keep at it man! cant wait to see your results!!

    ReplyDelete