Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Insanity Day 6 Rest w/ new detailed Nutrition info

i took a rest day today, i slightly hurt my knee. but still done some

4 set of 40 rep of wide push up, military, diamond, and decline push ups. each

Then 3 set of 10 reps of up right rows, in and out bicep curls, concentration curls, etc.
tra workouts.

my diet suffered a bit today... but tomorrow is where it will be fixed. took it easy with my knee and took some aspirin.


Daily tip:If you need to rest, take a rest day, and use your scheduled rest day to catch up and destry the workout and burn some goo!!! :D

Daily Nutrition and daily grade "my nutrition for day was a disgrace. will be fixed by tomorrow. hope you guys have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment