Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Insanity Day 8 Completed w/ Nutrition Info

just finished today's works out, and kick some bootay!!! sweated a bit, and my globe jumps improved by 4 more reps total 11 globe jumps. whoot i feel my body getting better and better each day i CRUSH PLAY!!!

my lunch meal for today.

yummy brown rice, shrimp, chicken breast, tofu, bok choy and broth. nom nom nom!!

Daily tip: When working out add Emergen C 1000mg Vitamin C in your water to add an upper edge to your workouts. replenish you electrolytes, and recharge your energy to blast through the workout!!


Daily nutrition and daily grade.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment