Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 3, Week 2 COMPLETED "PSYCHO DOUBLES: only today"

Sry for late update! but yeah Shoulder Bicep's, and Triceps's crushed!!! My brother took a while to come over, so i done it ahead of time and done it again when he came over about 15 minutes after i was done with the first one. I went out today and meet up with some friend i haven't seen for awhile. I love my buddies, so supportive and all. It's crazy how much of a ripple affect I've created by crushing play and finishing up on P90X. My oldest sister started her first day of P90x and completed it!!! in total I've motivated and inspired 10 people to start there push play of P90X... wow...i told them my experience and that i won $1000 for April's Beachbody contest they were ecstatic.

ok ok anyways on to the good stuff, next week i will do PSYCHO DOUBLES YAY!!!! talk about 698 AB's Ripper including bonus Macein twist move's!! Yummy! Like Tony Horton says "its like crack, Health crack!!!"

Daily Nutrition and Daily grade

Fat - 11.1% (16 grams)
Protein - 54.7% (175 grams)
Carbohydrates - 34.1% (109 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,287

Grade A

1 comment: