Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 1, Week 2 COMPLETED

wow today was great! Crush play and REALLY brought it today!!! It was great to sleep in today for once! Bought some new whey protein, ate some delicious skinless chicken breast and tried out some different products like "muscle milk". It was OK and taste like crap, but it good when your on the go. Getting fit and my goal in getting shredded attract a lot of women! I'm serious i never get this attention before and i love it! I'm not a cocky or some sort of an athlete. I'm just a nerd and a goofball. Why dident P90X come out alot sooner! :) any ways my brother also crushed play today!

Man... plyo going to kick my ass tomorrow... But i love it!!!

Daily Nutrition and Daily grade

Fat - 23.3% (32 grams)
Protein - 35.9% (111 grams)
Carbohydrates - 40.9% (126 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,205

Daily Grade A

No comments:

Post a Comment