Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Friday, April 24, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 5, Week 1 COMPLETED!!

Legs and back, today went well. I need to push myself harder! i just feel like I'm slacking. I will bring it in Kenpo X tomorrow, and push my brother as well. All in all it went very well today, my brother brought it as well. Maybe i think i dident bring it because of this shoulder pain i been having for awhile, 4 days to be exact. Not because of working out, but maybe it just stress. Oh well i must keep pushing play and BRING IT. no EXCUSES!!!! "Psycho Doubles" will Start for me next week.

Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 9.3% (15 grams)
Protein - 34.2% (120 grams)
Carbohydrates - 56.5% (198 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,222

Daily Grade A "need to boost my protein intake a lot more"

1 comment:

  1. I think that's great you got your brother involved! And I start doubles in two weeks! I decided to add it on since the days are getting longer... it will be easier to get up earlier in the mornings.

    Keep crushing play!

    ReplyDelete