Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Friday, April 10, 2009

P90X Day 5, week 13 COMPLETED "Final week!"

well for starters its about 1:54am here in Colorado. done at least 31 minutes, and supposedly burned 360 calories "according to the treadmill". I just got done with H.I.I.T and the switched it from low to high. kinda got the idea from the Insanity from Shaun t. "not yet released" But cant wait for it, wish i could be the test pilot or something :D that be awesome! Anyways but doing low intensity first then turn it upside down for more intensity. Dam... i sweat a lot from this, just throwing it in the P90x mix so it can throw off any impeding plateau "just incase if there is any.... ha!".



Okiez... nap time for me. today with be the doubles Kenpo X, Ab ripper X and then Yoga X right after. BRING IT!! "will update more infor once the day is over"



"Update"

Finished it off hardcore style! Kenpo X, Ab ripper X then Yoga X right after. I'd say it was a perfect mix.... if your strong enough, and have spare time, or give up some sleep for it. It worth it. Trust me, fast pace, then ab workout/core, then Yoga X to calm everything down... WOW!!! almost fell asleep on corpse pose "whatever its called". very awesome! i was presented with a crazy information today but its a secret :D.

Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 10.5% (15 grams)
Protein - 26.2% (84 grams)
Carbohydrates - 63.3% (203 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,248

Daily Grade A

Whoot!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Anthony,

    Been following your blog for a few days I love catching up on everything. I'm so excited to start P90X in May!! I'm finishing up ChaLean Extreme right now.

    Anyway, I noticed that you normally only eat 1200 calories a day. Has this affected your P90X workouts? I only ask because I still have about 25 pounds to lose (already lost about 35!) but I was wondering about the diet. Everyone says you need to consume MORE calories than you would to maintain your weight. Anyway, any advice would be awesome.

    Great job!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Annie! welcome to your road to greatness XD heheh..ok ok... Thanks for following my blog! Congrats on finishing up on your ChaLean extreme! i choose to go that low because its called "calorie deficit" once you read the inrtro to p90x, it tells you how much you need and what level you are for nutrition level. For me i was suppose to be a level 2 nutrition, but decided to go to level1 nutrition. Then went a little more crazy with it. There a lot of food out there that are "negative" power foods. heres a short list of what i eat the most for as energy and keeping the calories very low. But still have energy to "BRING IT" everything i workout.

    Fruits:

    apple
    cranberries
    grapefruit
    lemon mango
    orange
    pineapple raspberries
    strawberries
    tangerine
    lamb's lettuce
    lettuce
    onion
    papaya
    radishes
    spinach
    turnip

    Veggitables:

    asparagus
    beet
    broccoli
    green cabbage
    carrot
    cauliflower
    celery root
    celery chicory
    hot chili peppers
    cucumber
    dandelion
    endive
    garden cress
    garlic
    green beans
    zucchini.

    i eat a lot of raw and fresh veggies. ditched all the junk food and stuck with all 100% natural yummy goodness foods. if you need anymore tips let me know :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. Yeah I read the nutrition intro and can't imagine eating 1800 calories. Right now I do 1200 - 1500 so I think if I take your advice and bring it with more nutritious low-cal foods, I should still be okay with the energy level.

    Thanks!

    Are you gonna continue this blog or move on to another one for the Insanity workouts? That's Shaun T right, not Tony?

    Annie

    ReplyDelete