Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

P90x Day 7, week 12 Completed "PSYCHO DOUBLES"

i done some light exercise, run some errands and hang out with the family. i finally decided to actually take a rest. well this is the last week of p90x cycle 1. I'm not very excited. in a way i am, it hard to finish something with dedication and motivation. and I'm glad i came this far. i really never finished anything past 90 days, and I'm very proud of myself. Having met new people "only online" that kept me motivated and juiced up for work out is awesome. cant wait until my p90x 90 days are done so i can "BRING IT" once more :D. anyways enough jabbering!

Daily nutrition and daily grade.

Fat - 20.8% (33 grams)
Protein - 33.0% (117 grams)
Carbohydrates - 46.2% (163 grams) "mostly fruits and veggies :D"
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,290

Daily grade A-

No comments:

Post a Comment