Got questions?

dont be shy, if you need help from simple questions to alot. feel free to ask me, i love helping people.

No matter how long the question is, you will always get a reply from me. you can count on that.

remember!

-CRUSH PLAY! DIG DEEPER, and BRING IT!!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

P90X :Round 2: Day 2, Week 2 COMPLETED

Plyo.... Nothing more said, than it kicked my ass again hahah "I Hate it,... but i LOVE IT!!!" i think i say it wayyy toooo much hehehehe. Diet been tweak alot to go back to square 1 of Phase 1. 50% Proteins, 30% Carbs, 20% Fats, well close enough. Oh man life is great and so relaxing. Thanks to beach body ahhah, too bad I'm in Colorado... Or i would be on the beach showing off my body XD hehe beachbody ^_^ lol ok that was corny... any ways me and my brother still push play and really brought it!.

onto the goodstuff

Daily nutrition and daily grade

Fat - 6.3% (9 grams)
Protein - 46.2% (147 grams)
Carbohydrates - 47.5% (152 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 0.0%

Total Calories Consumed 1,244

Daily Grade A


Random bodybuilding Jargon:

Definitions: my 2 cents

Wrong 6 packs lol


Right 6 pack

-Ripped:/ 4-6 pack abs





-Shredded:/ All 8 pack abs Show, depending on gene's.

i want to get Ab's like Car D. or close too.......

No comments:

Post a Comment